Discover what’s on the minds of some of today’s most influential journalists and learn how you can maximize your media relations efforts!
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Registration and Networking | 11:30 a.m.
Luncheon | Noon-1:30 p.m.
NEW LOCATION: Comedy Works South | 5345 Landmark Pl. | Greenwood Village, CO 80111
APRIL BONUS: there is plenty of FREE PARKING at Landmark!
Join us on Wednesday, April 17 at the Comedy Works’ Landmark location (in the Denver Tech Center) to meet with journalists from some of Denver’s premier media outlets, as well as select regional and national outlets. Don’t miss this chance to get precious face time with newsmakers, learn more about what they’re interested in covering and how you can best work with them.
PRSA Colorado is excited to present you with this annual opportunity to participate in small group discussions with editors, producers and reporters from a variety of news outlets, including 9News, FOX 31, the Denver Post, 850 KOA News Radio, Colorado Public Radio, 5280 Magazine, MileHighMamas.com and many more.
During this luncheon you will:
- Discover what’s on the minds of some of today’s most influential journalists
- Take the first step in building a lasting relationship with media members
- Maximize your media relations efforts and expand your media lists
- Julie Dugdale, senior editor, 5280 Magazine
- Kelley Griffin, executive producer, Colorado Public Radio
- Jim Hooley, reporter, FOX 31 and 850 KOA News Radio
- Curtis Hubbard, editorial page editor, The Denver Post
- Amber Johnson, “Mama Blogger”/editor, MileHighMamas.com
- Jace Larson, investigative reporter, 9News
- Kirk Montgomery, entertainment reporter, 9News
- Chris Parente, entertainment reporter/co-host of “Everyday,” FOX 31 and CW-2
- Kathy Walker, news director, 850 KOA News Radio
- and more
If you register by Friday, April 12, prices are reduced to $35 for PRSA Colorado members | $49 for Non-members | $30 for Students. Luncheon prices after April 12, $45 for PRSA Colorado members | $59 for Non-members | $40 for Students. No refunds will be issued after April 12th.
ContributeIf you're interested in contributing to our blog, e-mail us with your name, organization and topic.
Tagsaccreditation APR Bruce Goldberg Case Study Chapter Retreat Christina Loznicka Crisis Communications CSU PRSSA Denver Denver Press Club Elisabeth Monaghan ethics event Events Facebook Gina Seamans Gold Picks Linhart PR Media Spotlight Members Metzger Associates MGA Communications Networking Networking Breakfast Nonprofit PR PR PR Boost Professional Development PRSA PRSA Colorado PRSA Event PRSA National PRSSA public relations Rocky Mountain News Shadow Day Social Media students Suzanne Trantow The Denver Post Twitter volunteer Western District Conference Young Professionals Young Pros